Huawei FRP File helps users to Bypass Google Account from any MTK based Huawei phone with the help of SP Flash Tool. If you want an easy solution to unlock FRP from MTK powered Huawei phone then these steps and Huawei FRP File will help you to deactivate the Factory Reset Protection easily.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Huawei Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Huawei.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Huawei FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share all latest FRP Bypass files which can help you to bypass FRP lock from your device.
Download Huawei MTK FRP File (All Models)
Huawei Mobile A_Series
Huawei Mobile J_Series
Huawei Mobile K_Series
Huawei Mobile M_Series
How to use Huawei FRP Remove File with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract the Huawei FRP Reset file to your computer.
- Then Open the folder
- Run Huawei USB Com 1.0 driver.exe
- Install Huawei USB Driver, Tap “Next =>> Accept =>> Install =>> Finish”.
- Now open the Huawei FRP Tool folder, and Run SPFlash.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Huawei FRP Unlock File folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Authentication File tab and select .auth file from the folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Open the Huawei_Android_Fastboot_Scatter.txt file in notepad.
- Then press CTRL+F,
- Type and search for FRP
- Once you get the search results, then copy the format address.
- Paste the FRP Address code into the SP flash tool’s Begin & Format length box
- Click START
- Now Power off your phone
- Find out & Short the test point of your phone and connect it to the computer
- A red line will appear on the FRP tool, which means FRP unlocking process has begun
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Huawei Phone.
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.