FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to LG K42 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Verification – Android 10 (New Security Patch) Without PC successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your LG K42 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your LG K42.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The LG K42 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your LG K42 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to LG K42 FRP Bypass Without PC
- First, Switch On your LG K42
- Tap Next Arrow and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the wifi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the Wifi page
- Follow the below trick
- Now Tap the Next and wifi on/off button at the same time.
- Do it until you get the Google Services page with Turned Off wifi.
- Note: If you get a loading screen while doing the process, Reboot your phone.
- Tap on More =>> More =>> Accept
- Select Setup only Knock Code, Pattern, Pin, Password
- Tap on Pattern =>> Require Pattern to Turn On the phone.
- Tap Next
- Draw a pattern => next
- Confirm the pattern lock => Confirm
- Now you will be redirected to the Wifi Page
- Connect your LG K42 phone to the wifi network again.
- Tap Next
- Tap Don’t Copy
- Now draw the pattern that you set up earlier
- Tap on Skip from the Google Account verification page.
- Your device will be stuck on the loading screen
- Restart your LG K42 phone
- FRP Google Account successfully removed,
- You may complete the setup wizard now.
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it.