FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Oppo A73 Android 10 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Oppo A73 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Oppo A73.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Oppo A73 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Oppo A73 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Oppo Emergency FRP Code – All Unlock FRP Google Account Codes (Updated 2021)
How to Oppo A73 FRP Bypass Without PC
- First, Turn On your Oppo A73.
- Click Next and Connect your phone to a wifi network.
- Now Tap the back key multiple times to back to the very first Welcome page.
- Tap on the Emergency Call button
- Dial *#812#.
- It will lead you to the device home screen with the Chinese language
- Open Settings
- Go down and select A logo
- Choose the 2nd option from the list.
- Now go down and select English (United States)
- Tap on Ok from the top-right corner
- Click Confirm
- Back to the Settings main menu
- Tap About Phone ->> Tap 7-10 times on Version info.
- Then you will get “You are now a developer message” on your device screen.
- Back to settings menu ->>Open Developer Options ->>
- Enable OEM Unlock & USB Debugging.
- Go back to settings, select Additional Settings -> Backup & Factory Reset ->> Erase All data.
- Wait for power on your Oppo A73.
- Once Powered On, Setup all the initial setup.
- That’s it.
Read More: Download Oppo Unlock Tool Latest (Pattern, FRP, Network) 2020