FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung A10s Android 10 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification with Muslim Odin Tool v2.0 for free. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung A10s Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A10s.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A10s FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A10s then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung A10s FRP Bypass With Muslim Odin Tool
- First, Switch on your Samsung A10s
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung A10s to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the Muslim Odin Tool V2.0 to your computer
Make Sure: Disable Driver Signature on your Computer before using the tool
- Run MuslimOdinv2.0.exe as Administrator
- Click on All Mobile FRP
- Connect your phone to a wifi network
- Then insert a USB cable to connect your Mobile phone to the PC
- Select www.youtube.com URL
- Then, click on the Send FRP Browser MTP button.
- Check on your FRP lock phone you will get a VIEW and CANCEL popup.
- Tap on View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Type and visit the below link:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK section
- Select Open Google Search => Open
- Now Search for Galaxy Store
- Select & Open Galaxy Store
- If Galaxy Store needs Update, Tap Update
- Then follow all the above process again
- Now Samsung Galaxy Store will open on your phone.
- Tap the Search icon and type: Google Play Services hidden
- Sign in with Samsung Account
- Wait until the installation process has finished =>> Click Open
- Now Tap “Google Play Services (WebpageOnbodyPermission)”
- It will lead you to the Pattern/Pin/password lock setup screen
- Protect your phone =>> Pattern =>> Draw a pattern and confirm it =>> Tap Skip
- Don’t Restart your Samsung A10s
- Back to the Welcome Screen by tap the back key multiple times
- Setup all the initial steps
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Sign In page.
- That’s it.