FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung A32 Android 11 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification With Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung A32 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A32.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A32 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Note 9 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung A32 Android 11 FRP Bypass
- First, Switch on your Samsung A32
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung A32 to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the Easy Samsung FRP Tool V1 to your computer
- Double click to run SamsungFrp2020.exe.
- First Step: Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- Restart Your Windows Computer.
- Reopen the SamsungFRP2020V1.exe tool.
- Reconnect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- Second Step: Click Bypass FRP.
- Wait until finished.
- A Driver installation popup will open, click Install Anyway.
- Check on your phone, A Easy Firmware popup window will appears.
- Tap on View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Type or visit the below link:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK section
- Select Open Google Settings => Open
- Go Down and select Accounts & Backup
- Tap on Bring data from Old device =>> Download Smart Switch?
- Tap on Download
- Once Downloaded it will be opened automatically
- Now you need another smartphone to switch your Google Account.
- On the 2nd phone Goto => Settings =>> Accounts & Backup =>> Smart Switch. (if it Samsung phone)
- Download Smart Switch. (If you are using any other Android phone)
- Open Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Allow.
- On the 2nd phone, click Send.
- Connect USB Cable both devices (use OTG to connect both phones).
- On the FRP lock phone, Click Allow=>> Choose What to bring =>> Select Settings and Home Screen =>> Click Transfer.
- Now on the other phone click Copy=>> It will transfer your account to the FRP lock phone.
- On the FRP lock phone, a popup will open, type the GMAIL Password =>> Sign in.
- Wait for complete copying your stuff.
- Once completed, click GO TO Home Screen.
- Now don’t Restart your Samsung A32
- Go Back to Welcome Screen by tapping on the back key multiple times
- Setup all the initial steps to access your device home screen,
- Now you have successfully bypassed FRP lock from your phone.
- That’s it.