FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Android 8 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Samsung FRP Tool – New Easy Bypass Samsung FRP Tools (2020-21)
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime – Without PC
- First, switch on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Tap the Next arrow and Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Go back to the first Welcome Screen again.
- Insert a PIN/PUK-enabled SIM card.
- Restart your phone
- Remove the SIM Card and press the power key at the same time
- Swipe the Notification to right
- Click on the Bell icon
- Turn On Bluetooth
- Wait a few times to complete scanning
- Click on Contact US
- Tap Next
- Check for Update, Tap OK =>> Agree
- Tap update in Galaxy Store
- Wait for complete downloading
- Tap on the Search icon and type: Google Play Services hidden
- Sign in with Samsung Account
- Wait until the installation process finished =>> Click Open
- Now Tap “Google Play Services (WebpageOnbodyPermission)”
- It will lead you to the Pattern/Pin/password lock setup screen
- Protect your phone =>> Pattern =>> Draw a pattern and confirm it =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Back to the Welcome Screen by tap the back key multiple times
- Setup all the initial steps
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Sign In page.
- That’s it.
Read More: Bypass FRP Samsung On5 2016 – Unlock Google Verification (Android 8) Without PC