FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share with you simple steps to Download Samsung J5 SM-J500 FRP Unlock File and Bypass FRP Google Verification with Odin tool for free. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung J5 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung J5.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J5 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
Download Samsung J5 SM-J500 FRP Bypass File & Odin Tool
You can easily download Samsung J5 SM-J500 FRP unlock File Android 8.1 for free no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
File Name: Samsung_SM-J500F_FRP_File.zip
File Size: 20MB
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32&64bit)
Download: Samsung J5 FRP Remove File [PASS: BYPASSFRPFILES.COM]
How to use Samsung J5 FRP File with Odin Tool
- Power Off your Samsung J2 Core
- Press and hold (Volume Down + Home + Power Keys) together, until you see the warning logo on your device screen.
- Press (Volume UP and Power) key to confirm the Samsung Download Mode.
- Also check: Samsung 300k tool to one-click Samsung download mode
- Download & extract Samsung SM-J500 FRP File and Odin Tool to your computer.
- Open the Odin Tool folder and Run Odin.exe.
- Then there you will see the “AP/CP/CSC/BL” tabs.
- Click on “AP” and choose the SM-J500.tar file from the FRP file folder.
- Connect your device to PC,
- Now Check the “Log Box” you will see an “ADDED” message.
- Also, check “ID: COM” will turn into blue color.
- Hit the below “START” button to start flashing.
- It will take some time to finished.
- Disconnect and Power On your Samsung J5
- That’s it.