FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung Wide Android 7 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Wide Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Wide.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Wide FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Wide then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Wide – Android 7.1
- First, Switch on your Samsung Wide.
- Tap Get Started and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now tap & hold your two-finger together on screen for few seconds to turn on TalkBack feature
- Talkback Tutorial will appear
- Draw “L” on your TalkBack Tutorial page to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Double-tap to select TalkBack Settings
- Press Home button 3-4 times continuously to disable TalkBack
- Go down, select Help & Feedback
- Type and Search: Get Started with Voice Access
- Change Google App Settings =>> Location
- Google App Location Settings =>> Delete Your Location History =>> Location History
- It will lead you to the Google Maps
- Tap on Skip
- Now search on Google Maps “Nearest Hotels”
- Select one from the results
- Click on Call
- Now erase the hotel number and type an emergency number: 112
- Tap Call
- Click Recents
- Select the Emergency Number
- Click the Message icon
- On the type message field, type www.google.com and click send
- Now tap on www.google.com
- Tap “3 dots” from the top-right corner and select Open In Samsung Internet.
- Type and Search: https://tiny.cc/frptools
- Download these two below listed applications
- Apex Laucher.apk
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> Select History =>> Download History
- Now install Apex Launcher.apk and Open it
- Click on Settings =>> Allow Unknown Sources
- Tap on Install => Open
- Go to Settings =>> Lock Screen & Security => Other Security Settings => Device Administrators
- Deactivate Find My Device
- Go back to the Settings menu
- Open Apps
- Disable Google Play Services
- Tap back key multiple times to open Apex launcher home
- Open My Files
- Install Technocare.apk =>> Tap Done
- Open Settings =>> Cloud & Accounts =>> Google =>> Add GMAIL account now.
- Now go to the Apps and enable =>> Google Play Services and uninstall Apex Launcher & Technocare.apk
- Back to the Settings main menu => Open Lock screen & Security => Device Admin Apps => Enable both device manager.
- Restart your Samsung Wide now.
- Setup your phone.
- That’s it.