FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Symphony V42 FRP Bypass | Unlock Google Verification – Android 6.0 (New Security Patch) Without PC successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and Android 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Symphony V42 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Symphony V42.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Symphony V42 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Symphony V42 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Symphony V42
- Power on your Symphony V42 first.
- Connect your Symphony V42 phone to a good wifi network.
- Go to the Google Account verification page.
- Tap & hold on @ and select settings.
- Select AOSP Keyboard Settings.
- Tap on text correction ==>> Personal Directory ==>> English.
- Tap + and type anything then hold the typed text.
- Now you will get Cut, Copy, Share, Search & Assist option.
- Click Assist.
- Now Google Search Assistance will open.
- Click on search bar type Chrome.
- Open Chrome browser.
- Type the below link and visit the FRP Bypass tool page.
- Download & install FRP Bypass APK (2020).
- Open the FRP APK and Tap on Google Account Manager APK install
- Select Google_Account_Manager(6).apk, and install it
- Tap Done
- Go back to the FRP apk and tap on Bypass FRP.
- Click Browser Sign In.
- Tap on “3” dots from the top-right corner and select Browser Sign In.
- Sign In with any Gmail account.
- That’s it.
- Now restart and configure your phone normally.