FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Vivo V15 Pro (1818) FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification – Android 9.1 (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo V15 Pro Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Vivo V15 Pro.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo V15 Pro FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo V15 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP Vivo V15 Pro Without PC
- First, Switch on your Vivo V15 Pro.
- Tap on the START button and connect your Vivo V15 Pro to a Wi-Fi Network.
- Click on Add Network
- Type anything
- Select words
- You will get Cut/Copy/Web Search options.
- Tap on Web Search
- It will lead you to the Chrome or Web Browser
- Tap on the Search Bar and Type:
- Go to the Download FRP Bypass APK Sections
- Download Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0
- Go to Downloads
- Tap on Install Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0
- Go to Settings => Allow unknown source to be installed =>> Tap on the back key
- Tap on Install => Open
- Tap on Input Keyword Filter and type: Factory test
- Expand the Factory Test options and select the first = Factory Test option.
- Tap on Try
- Select Engineering Test 3 => Tap on Back to home
- Tap Initialize to English
- Now you can access the device home screen
- Open Settings =>> Accounts & Sync =>> Add Account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Google Account
- Then restart your Vivo V15 Pro phone
- Setup all the initial steps
- You will get an Account Added message.
- That’s it.