FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Unlock Google Account on your Xiaomi Redmi 9 [MIUI 12] with FRP Bypass File No Need Auth just One-click easy. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Redmi 9 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi 9.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi 9 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 9 No AUTH FRP File
You can easily download Xiaomi Redmi 9 FRP unlock File MIUI 12 No Auth File and tool for free from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
File Name: Redmi 9 No Auth FRP File.apk
File Size: 100MB
Compatible: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32&64bit)
Download: Redmi 9A FRP Remove File [PASS: BYPASSFRPFILES.COM]
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9 with SP Flash Tool (No Need Auth File)
- Download & unzip the Redmi 9 FRP file.zip to your computer
- Open the folder
- Select and Run python-3.9.1.exe according to your windows architecture version
- Install python-3.9.1.exe
- Tick on Add Python to path
- Click on Install Now
- Disable Path length limit => Yes and close the Python setup
- Once finished, Run CMD with Administrator permission
- Copy the code: python -m pip install pyusb pyserial json5
- Paste it to your CMD window and Hit Enter
- Wait until the process has finished.
- Open the extracted folder => Redmi 9=>> Driver =>>
- Select CDC-ACM and right-click on it
- Choose Install = >> Tap OK
- Now connect your phone to the computer
- Power Off your Redmi phone
- Press Volume Up and Insert USB Cable
- Now Run LibUSB, and install it by Click Next =>> Agree=>> Install =>> Finish
- Open LibUSB
- Click Install a device filter
- Now you can see the device’s COM Port in the LibUSB window and Click Install.
- Click OK and Close the LibUSB window.
- Now you have to bypass the USB Security of your phone
- Open Bypass Folder
- Run the BROM.bat with Administrator Permission
- Then Close and Reopen the tool
- Disconnect and reconnect your phone
- It will detect your device Port and disable the USB protection
- Open the Flash Tool folder and Run SPFlash.exe
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from Redmi 9 FRP File folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Select Options =>> Option
- Connection =>> Change Boud rate to 921600 and select the COMPORT (I have COM 9)
- Go to Download => Tick USB Checksum and Storage Checksum
- Back to SP Flash Tool Flash main Download Page
- Untick the Preloader
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below FRP Address into the SP flash tool
FRP Address BEGIN ADDRESS: 0x3bd88000 FORMAT LENGTH: 0x100000
- Click on Start
- Wait for the finish.
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On Xiaomi Redmi 9 phone
- Setup all initial steps.