FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960) Android 9 FRP Unlock – Bypass Google Verification Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, and 11 versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 FRP Unlock Without PC
- First, Tap the Next arrow
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to a WiFi network.
- Go back to the first Welcome Screen again.
- Insert a SIM card.
- Tap on Emergency Call and dial an emergency number.
- Go to the Google Account verification screen.
- Type anything and tap on the Keyboard Settings icon.
- Tap Keyboard layout & feedback.
- Select Key-tap feedback.
- Tap Sound & Vibration.
- Now tap Answering & Ending calls.
- Turn on Answer Automatically.
- Again tap Answer Automatically once.
- Now click 2 Seconds & 10 Seconds at the same time.
- Try it more than Two times until you see Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Once it works, then tap on App Info.
- Select Settings from the top-right corner.
- Tap Block Numbers =>> Recent
- Select the Emergency Number =>
- Tap Emergency Number on the top left
- Tap on “Message” icon to open Phone Message.
- Click on 3dots and select Add or Remove People
- Enter any Number (1111111) and click on “+” Add to recipients icon.
- Select the number
- Tap on “+” add icon =>> Create Contact =>>
- On the Email field, type Email and save it
- Now click on Email icon
- It will lead you to the Gmail Application
- Tap Skip =>>
- Add an Email Address =>> Select Add Exchange and Office 365
- Add any EMAIL for example
- Click Manual Setup =>> Exchange =>
- Click on SELECT client certificate
- Tap “OK” on Set secure screen lock type => Select PIN => Set any PIN and confirm it.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 now
- Click on Start “right arrow” icon =>>
- Enter your current PIN code ==>> Type PIN to bypass FRP/Google lock
- Tap Skip on Google verification screen.
- That’s it.