FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung Note 5 FRP Unlock Google Verification – Android 8.1 (New Security Patch 2021 Method) With Muslim Odin Tool easily. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung J7 (2016) Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung J7 (2016).
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung J7 (2016) 8.0 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool apk according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung J7 (2016) then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung Note 5 Frp Unlock with Muslim Odin Tool v2.0
- First, Switch on your Samsung Note 5
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung Note 5 to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the Muslim Odin Tool V2.0 to your computer
Make Sure: Disable Driver Signature on your Computer before using the tool
- Run MuslimOdinv2.0.exe as Administrator
- Click on All Mobile FRP
- Connect your phone to a wifi network
- Then insert a USB cable to connect your Mobile phone to the PC
- Select www.youtube.com URL
- Then, click on the Send FRP Browser MTP button.
- Check on your FRP lock phone you will get a VIEW and CANCEL popup.
- Tap on View.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser.
- Type and visit the below link:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK section and download two applications.
- Gadgets Doctor.apk
- Apex Launcher.apk
- Tap bookmarks =>> History =>> Downloads History
- First, install the Apex Launcher apk and Open it.
- The Open Settings =>> Lock Screen & Security =>> Other Security Settings
- Select Device Administrators =>> Disable Find My Device
- Go back to the settings main menu =>> Open Apps => Disable Google Play Services
- Now Open file Manager and Install Gadgets Doctor.apk =>> Done.
- Open Settings => Accounts =>> Add Account =>> Google
- Now Sign in with your Google Account
- Return to Settings =>> Open Apps =>> Disable Apps => Enable Google Play Services
- Again Open Lock Screen & Security =>> Other Security Settings =>> Device Administrators =>> Enable both Find My Device
- Restart Your Samsung phone.
- Now Setup all the initial steps,
- That’s it.