FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I shared a detailed process to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 2 – Bypass Google GMAIL Lock [MIUI 11] Free New Method Without Computer (2021) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Fix Youtube Update)
- First, Power On your Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Click on Next arrow
- Select your Language & Region
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to a Wi-Fi network.
- Then click on Add Network
- Type YOUTUBE.COM and select it.
- You will get a popup “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- Tap Share
- Select & long Tap on GMAIL
- Go down and select Notifications
- Select Additional Settings in the App
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Select Help & Feedback
- Type Disable on the search bar
- Select Delete or disable apps on Android
- Select Tap to go to Application Settings
- Find Maps and Select it
- Select App Notifications =>> Additional Settings in the App =>> Tap Back key once
- Tap on GPS icon =>> Ok ==>> Done
- Tap on “3 arrow”
- Select Start Driving
- Tap on the Voice Icon =>> Speak ==>> Open Settings
- Select About Device =>> All Specs
- Tap on MIUI version 7-12times continuously, until you get the “You are a developer” text.
- Back the settings main menu
- Go down =>> Additional Settings ==>> Select Developer Options
- Enable OEM Unlocking
- Make sure, “OEM Unlocking” is properly enabled, check it 2-3 times.
- Back to the settings =>> About device
- Select Backup & Reset =>> Factory Data Reset =>> Reset Phone => OK
- Wait 5-7 minutes
- Configure your Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it
- You have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your phone.