FRP & Mi Cloud is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Xiaomi Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail or MI associated account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a most detailed process with Xiaomi Redmi 6A [MIUI 12] FRP & MI Account Bypass File to Unlock Google & Mi Account (Without VPN) just One-click. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi 6A.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP or Mi account lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account & Mi lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP & Mi Account Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest Mi Account FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi 6A then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP Unlock File
You can easily download Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP unlock File for Android 10 free with no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
File Name: Redmi_6A_Unlock_File.zip
File Size: 160KB
Download: Mi 6A FRP Remove File [PASS: BYPASSFRPFILES.COM]
How to FRP Mi Cloud Bypass Redmi 6A with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract the Xiaomi 6A FRP reset file to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Xiaomi Redmi 6A FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Click on Choose from Authentication File Tab and select the AuthSV5.auth file from the folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below FRP Address into the SP flash tool
Micloud Address Begin address : 0xf000000 Format length : 0x4000000 FRP Address Begin address : 0x5588000 Format length : 0x100000
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your Xiaomi Mi Play phone.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- Click on BYPASS in the MCT MTK Bypass Tool.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Xiaomi Redmi 6A
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.