FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to BLU Vivo XI FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification – Android 9 Pie (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your BLU Vivo XI Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your BLU Vivo XI.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The BLU Tank Xtreme FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your BLU Tank Xtreme then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Bypass FRP BLU Vivo XI Without PC
- First, Switch on your BLU Vivo XI.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap Start
- Tap and hold any words until you get “Copy/Share/Web Search/Select All” options
- Tap 3 dots and select “Search Privately”
- It will lead you to the Device Browser
- Type and Search: https://tiny.cc/frptools
- Download Quick Shortcut maker
- Tap the “3 dots” from the right corner and select Downloads
- Enable Unknown Sources => Tap Settings => Enable Unknown Source
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker.apk, by tap install =>> Open.
- Tap on Applications
- Search for Settings and expand it
- Select anyone from the Settings list => Tap Try
- It will lead you to the device settings
- Now Navigate to the Security & Location
- Select Screen Pinning and Enable it
- Enable Lock Device When Unpinning =>> Choose Pattern
- Set Screen Lock =>> Draw Pattern Lock => Confirm Pattern
- Now Restart or Tap back key multiple times to get back to the your BLU Vivo XI Welcome Screen
- Tap START
- Now Draw the Pattern lock that you gave before.
- Tap Skip on the Google Verification page
- That’s it.