FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to LG Aristo 5 FRP Lock Bypass Without PC – Unlock GMAIL Google Account Verification – Android 10 Q (New Security Patch) Without PC successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your LG Aristo 5 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your LG Aristo 5.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The LG Aristo 5 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your LG Aristo 5 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to FRP Lock Bypass LG Aristo 5 Without PC
- First, Switch on your LG Aristo 5.
- Tap Next Arrow and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the wifi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now you need a PUK Pin enable SIM Card
- Insert PUK Pin enable SIM card to your phone
- Once the phone ask you to enter the PUK Code =>> Enter the code and Remove the SIM Card
- Now you will get a Not Signed In notification
- Drag down the Notification to bring the Notification bar
- Turn On the Bluetooth
- Now you need a Bluetooth headset
- Pair your phone with the Bluetooth headset
- Now on the Bluetooth Headset =>> Press the Home key 3-5 times to pull up Google Assistant
- Say Open Google
- Now it will lead you to the Google Search
- Type and search for Settings
- Select Settings Application from the search results
- Now you can access the Device Settings
- Select Fingerprints =>> Tap Next
- Select Pattern =>> Draw a pattern => next
- Confirm the pattern lock =>> Confirm
- Now add your Fingerprint
- Restart your LG Aristo 5
- Now Tap Next Arrow and setup your phone.
- Now draw the pattern that you set up earlier
- Tap on Skip from the Google Account verification page.
- FRP Google Account successfully removed,
- You may complete the setup wizard now.
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it.