MTK Auth Bypass Tool is a free simple MediaTek Meta Mode utility program that helps to bypass DAA & SLA Auth (Secure Boot protection), Unlock FRP, Format, Factory Reset, Unlock Pattern password pin lock from any MediaTek MTK powered phones for free. If you want to flash firmware or Remove pattern, password from your Android phone then first you have to use the boot protection bypass tool to disable the secure Boot and detect the phone in SP or any other Unlock tool. So, Download MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool V70 with a proper installation guide to use the tool on your PC for free.
Nowadays, Every Android smartphone coming with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It is comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
Download MTK Auth Secure Boot Disable Tool V70 Latest Version
Download the latest MTK Meta Mode Utility Tool V70 easily from the below link. Make sure, Don’t forget to install the LibUSB/Filter MTK USB Driver on your computer.
File Name: MTK_Auth_BypassTool V70.zip
Compatible OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 with 32&64bit
Developer: Mofadal Altyeb
Download: MTK No Auth tool (Mirror Link)
Supported Mediatek SOC's: *MT6781 *new * MT6768(2021) *new * MT6883 * MT6885 * MT6889 * MT6833 * MT6853 * MT6853V * MT6873 * MT6891Z * MT6893 * MT8765WB * MT8385 * MT8183 * MT8666 * MT6572 * MT6580 * MT6582 * MT6592 * MT6595 * MT6735 * MT6737 * MT6739 * MT6753 * MT6755 * MT6750 * MT6750M * MT6750T * MT6750S * MT6757 * MT6761 * MT6762 * MT3369 * MT8766B * MT6763 * MT6765 * MT6768 * MT6771 * MT6779 * MT6785 * MT6795 * MT6797 * MT8127 * MT8163 * MT8516 * MT8173 * MT8695 * MT6873 * MT6799 * MT8590
Changelogs MTK META Utility V70 : * New Features and Enhancements : - Added Patch Xiaomi Qualcomm Firmware to Disable MI Cloud Lock. - The software will create a backup from the original file, before patch process, (can be restored in case if anything gone wrong after the patch process), after patch, you will need to flash (MODEM & PERSIST) partitions, you can't add a new account (no access to MI ACC server). - The patch can be removed by firmware update (USB/OTA), and will not be removed with ordinary soft-reset, you will need to select (MODEM - NON-HLOS.bin) file for the patch. This feature already exists and available to operate with many tools (but doing it manually is FUN). - Application GUI updated. * Phased out : - VIVO New Sec Read Info => [We have analyzed, reviewed the risks of this operation for VIVO MTK devices with UFS based chipsets (This option can reset the device to BootROM mode, despite the fuses and test-point disable, but it will also remove the calibration data such as IMEI/Fingerprint data), the option is disabled temporally. However, you were still able to use the previous versions to access this feature]. $ - We allow the use of this software under certain circumstances, Therefore. This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software, please only use for legal servicing and maintenance of mobile phones, and must not be used for illegal purposes. - USE it at your own risk.
How to use MediaTek MTK Meta utility Tool V70
- Download & Unzip the MTK Secure Boot Tool to your computer.
- Run MTKSecDisable.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process not work, use the Force BROM function.
- More Features
- Disable Auth || Read ADB Info ||
- Dump Preloader || Read Fastboot Info || Read Part (Meta)
- Analyze Preloader || Read Fastboot Info || Format Part (Meta)
- Analyze MTK DA || Reboot Meta || Write Part (Meta)
- Crash Preloader Brom || Reboot Factory Mode || Dump NV Regions (Meta)
- FRL-L22 Y9A DL to Brom || Reboot AT Mode || Dump Userarea (Meta)
- Vivo Demo Remove (AT) || Reboot Fastboot || Dump PGPT (Meta)
- Vivo Demo Remove (MT6877T) || Extract Super IMG || Dump EXT_CSD (Meta)
- Disable Payjoy App (ADB) || Extract OFP (MTK + Qualcomm) || PGPT to Scatter
- Read NVRAM (Meta) || Extract Samsung ROM (MTK) || Scatter to PGPT
- Write NVRAM (Meta) || Extract Huawei Update (MTK) || EMMC Health Check (Meta)
- Wipe NVRAM (Meta) || Extract OnePlus ROM (.OPS) || Factory Reset Meta
- Unlock Network (Meta) || Extract LG Rom (.kdz) || Factory Reset (Meta 2)
- Extract RedMagic (Payload.bin) || GEN FRP Reset PKG (Meta)
- Write FRP Reset PKG (Meta)
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tool like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, CM2 to unlock your phone.