FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to LG Q Stylo 4 FRP / Google Bypass Verification (Android 8.1) without PC/SIM/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your LG Q Stylo 4 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your LG Q Stylo 4.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The LG Q Stylo 4 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your LG Q Stylo 4 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to LG Q Stylo 4 FRP/Google Gmail Bypass
- First, Switch on your LG Q Stylo 4.
- Tap Next Arrow and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the wifi and connect your phone to a network
- Now you have to follow the below tricks carefully
- Tap the Wifi On Off icon and the Next Button at the same time
- Do it until you get the Just a Sec screen on your phone.
- (If the Just a Sec or Date & Time screen appears then the method is work)
- Tap Next on the Date & Time =>> Tap Next on Name
- Now Select Pattern from the list and set pattern
- Tick on Require Pattern to turn on the phone, Tap Next
- Now Draw a pattern => next
- Confirm the pattern lock =>> Confirm
- Setup fingerprint is optional, Tap Ok
- Now go back to the WiFi Screen once again
- Turn on Wifi
- Check WiFi is connected to a network =>> Tap Next
- Select Setup as New
- Now draw the pattern that you set up earlier
- Tap on Skip from the Google Account verification page.
- FRP Google Account successfully removed,
- You may complete the setup wizard now.
- The rest of the below process is optional
- Go to Settings =>> General =>> Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset =>> Reset Phone
- Draw the pattern
- Select Delete All =>> Reset
- Your LG Q Stylo 4 phone will restart automatically
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it