It’s very annoying to stick on YouTube Update Problem while we try to bypass FRP lock from our Android 7.0-7.1 phones. FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, in this knowledge-based article, we covered each & every step that could help you to Samsung FRP Bypass Fix YouTube Update Problem (Android 7.1 – 8.1.0) Without PC.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Samsung Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung phone.
You can use our compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone, If you want a hassle-free solution to unlock your Samsung Android 7.0-7.1 phone pretty easily.
More: Download Samsung FRP Tool – New Easy Samsung FRP Bypass Tools (2020-21)
How to Samsung FRP Bypass Fix YouTube Update Problem Without PC Android 7.0 -7.1 Latest 2021 (HushSMS APK)
- First, Power ON your Samsung phone
- Tap Next and connect your Samsung Tab E to a Wi-Fi network.
- Insert a Sim card in FRP lock enabled phone.
- Now you have to use another Android phone
- Download HushSMS apk and install it on your other unlocked phone.
- Open the HushSMS Apk
- Tap WAP Push SL
- Type the phone FRP Locked phone number
- In the custom message field type WWW.GOOGLE.COM/MAPS
- Tap on Send WAP PUSH SL
- Check on the FRP enable phone a message popup will appear Tap OK
- Google Maps will open=>> Skip =>> Search =>> Near Restaurants
- Tap More Info =>> Share Place =>> Choose Message Application
- New Message => Type any Random Number in the Number field
- Type WWW.CHROME.COM and Tap Send
- Tap on the www.chrome.com => Tap “3” dots => Choose Open in Samsung Internet
- Now, type the below link on the search bar and download two applications.
- Visit: https://tiny.cc/frptools
- Gadgets Doctor.apk
- Apex Launcher.apk
- Tap bookmarks =>> History =>> Downloads History
- First, install the Apex Launcher apk and Open it.
- The Open Settings =>> Lock Screen & Security =>> Other Security Settings
- Select Device Administrators =>> Disable Find My Device
- Go back to the settings main menu =>> Open Apps => Disable Google Play Services
- Now Open file Manager and Install Gadgets Doctor.apk =>> Done.
- Open Settings => Accounts =>> Add Account =>> Google
- Now Sign in with your Google Account
- Return to Settings =>> Open Apps =>> Disable Apps => Enable Google Play Services
- Again Open Lock Screen & Security =>> Other Security Settings =>> Device Administrators =>> Enable both Find My Device
- Restart Your Samsung phone.
- Now Setup all the initial steps,
Read More: Download Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2021 V1, V2, V2.7 | New FRP Reset Tool (All Version)
How to Samsung FRP Bypass Fix YouTube Update Problem Android 8.0 -8.1 Latest 2021 (Without PC)
- First, switch on your Samsung Galaxy Android 8.0 – 8.1 phone.
- Tap the Next arrow and Connect your phone to a WiFi network.
- Go back to the first Welcome Screen again.
- Insert a PIN/PUK-enabled SIM card.
- Restart your phone
- Remove the SIM Card and press the power key at the same time
- Swipe the Notification to right
- Click on the Bell icon
- Turn On Bluetooth
- Wait a few times to complete scanning
- Click on Contact US
- Tap Next
- Check for Update, Tap OK =>> Agree
- Tap update in Galaxy Store
- Wait for complete downloading
- Tap on the Search icon and type: Google Play Services hidden
- Sign in with Samsung Account
- Wait until the installation process finished =>> Click Open
- Now Tap “Google Play Services (WebpageOnbodyPermission)”
- It will lead you to the Pattern/Pin/password lock setup screen
- Protect your phone =>> Pattern =>> Draw a pattern and confirm it =>> Tap Skip
- Now Restart your Samsung Galaxy Android 8.0 & 8.1.1 phone
- Back to the Welcome Screen by tap the back key multiple times
- Setup all the initial steps
- Draw the Pattern lock that you set up earlier
- Tap Skip on the Google Account Sign In page.
- That’s it.
Read More: Easy Firmware Easy Samsung frp tools v2.7 download – latest Version Free