FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro MIUI 12.5 FRP Unlock/Google Account Bypass – NO SECOND SPACE Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro FRP Bypass/Unlock Google (MIUI 12.5)
- First, Switch on your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- Tap Next Arrow and Tap Skip.
- Connect your Xiaomi phone to a WiFi network
- Tap on Add Network
- Write some text and press and hold that text
- Tap on Share icon
- Then press and hold Gmail app icon
- Select Notifications
- Then Go down and select Additional Settings in the App
- Click on 3 dots and Select Help & Feedback
- Search & Open “Delete or Disable Apps on Android” Article
- Tap to go to Application Settings
- Search Settings and then Open it
- Go down and Select Additional Settings =>> Accessibility =>> Turn on Accessibility Menu Shortcut
- Go back to the “Delete or Disable Apps on Android” Article
- Tap to go to Application Settings
- Tap on 3 dots & select Show System
- Select Android Setup => Force Stop, Disable and Clear Cache
- Now Select the second Android Setup =>> Clear Cache & Force Stop
- Then Select Carrier Services app =>> Clear Storage, Force Stop and Disable App
- Select Google Play Services =>> Clear Storage, Force Stop and Disable App
- Now go back to the WiFi Setup and Tap Next
- Getting your phone ready… Just for Sec… Checking for Updates
- Tap Accessibility menu shortcut and Then Select Google Assistant
- Tap on Settings and Enable Google Play Services
- Now Tap Back key Once
- Tap More =>> Accept
- Tap Skip =>> Next =>> Skip =>> Next
- You have successfully bypassed the Google account lock from your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- That’s it.