Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 FRP Bypass version is quite challenging with the latest security patch update, but here, we share with you a simple and free latest method that will help you to unlock google account gmail verification from the phone Without PC, and Apk. So, follow the below step-by-step process carefully.
FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, follow these simple steps to Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 FRP Bypass | Google Account Unlock (All Models) Without PC & APK.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Xiaomi Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Xiaomi devices.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi phone then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Miracle Xiaomi Tool Login Edition V1.56 With Loader Free Download
How to Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 FRP Bypass/Unlock Google Without PC
- First, Switch On your Xiaomi Redmi/Poco MIUI 12.5 phone
- Tap on Start (Arrow) and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the Main “Welcome Home Screen”
- On the Choose Your Religion Screen, Tap on the Search Bar
- Type Anything here (eg: XYZ)
- Then tap & hold the written text
- Now tap on Share icon
- Then press and hold the Gmail app icon from the list
- The Gmail App info screen will appears
- Select Notifications
- Go down and select Additional Settings in the App
- Click on 3 dots
- Select Help & Feedback
- Search & Open “Delete or Disable Apps on Android” Article
- Tap to go to Application Settings
- Search Settings and then Open it
- Now it will lead you to the device Settings app
- Swipe down and Select Accessibility =>> Accessibility menu
- Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Enable =>> Allow => Got it
- Tap the Back key multiple times
- Get back to the main Settings App Info Screen
- Select Android Auto => Disable => Force Stop => OK
- Select Android Setup => Force Stop => Ok
- Then Select Google Play Services =>> Tap Disable =>Disable App =>> Force Stop => Ok
- Go back to the Main Home (Welcome) Screen
- Tap on Start =>>
- Then On the Checking for Update Screen =>> Tap on Accessibility Menu shortcut icon =>>
- Select Google Assistant, (Do it until you get “Settings” to enable Google Play Services)
- Tap Settings => Enable Google Play Services
- Go back to the Setup Wizard
- Wait for a few seconds until Google Services Appears
- Tap More =>> Accept on Google Services Screen
- On Set Screen lock Page => Tap Skip
- Setup all initial steps on your Xiaomi phone
- That’s it.
- If you see your phone is not unlocked, then hard the phone and follow these steps completely.
Read More: FRP Bypass Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC [MIUI 12.5] Without PC, APK Latest Unlock Gmail Free