Mi Cloud is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Xiaomi Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail or MI associated account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a most detailed process with Xiaomi Redmi Y3 [MIUI 11] Mi Account Remove File to Unlock Mi Cloud (Without VPN) in just One-click Qfil Tool. So, follow the below process carefully.
Xiaomi MIUI provides the new Mi cloud lock feature on any MIUI based Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. It basically protects Xiaomi users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking Mi Account security has different with every new MIUI version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail or MI Associated account information to avoid MI protection lock.
The MI Cloud lock turns On automatically when you have setup a MAIL Account on your Xiaomi Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the MI Associated Account, you have to log in with the same Mi ID and password that you have set up earlier on the device to bypass the Mi account verification lock on your Xiaomi.
In case, your device stuck at the Mi account lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass Mi lock from your device.
The Xiaomi FRP & Mi Account Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest Mi Account Bypass process to bypass Mi lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi Y3 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Y3 FRP Unlock File
You can easily download Xiaomi Redmi Y3 FRP unlock File for MIUI 12 free with no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
File Name: Redmi_Y3_Unlock_File.zip
File Size: 2.2GB
Download: Redmi Y3 Mi Remove File [PASS: BYPASSFRPFILES.COM]
How to Mi Cloud Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Y3 with Qfil Tool
- Download & extract the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Mi Account Unlock file to your computer.
- Then Download & extract the Qfil tool
- Open the tool folder and Run Qfil.exe
- Tick on Flat build
- Click on BROWSE from the Select Programmer path tab and choose the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Mi Account Unlock file.elf
- Then click on Load XML and select RawProgram0.xml & Patch0.xml file
- Now Power Off your Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- Put your device in EDL Mode
- Remove the back panel and Find the EDL pinout
- Short pinouts and connect your device to the computer.
- Go back to the Qfil tool
- Select the Comport by clicking on the Select Port tab
- Click on Download
- The unlocking process will begin
- Wait for a few seconds
- Once you get the success message
- Disconnect & Power On your Xiaomi Redmi Y3
- That’s it.