FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to HTC U12 Life FRP Bypass – Unlock Gmail Lock (Android 8.1) Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your HTC U12 Life Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your HTC U12 Life.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The HTC U12 Life FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your HTC U11 Plus then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to HTC U12 Life FRP Bypass/Google unlock
- First, Switch on your HTC U12 Life.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Insert a SIM card. (That have saved contact number inside in the SIM)
- Tap Emergency Call
- Double tap on Emergency Information
- Tap on Edit icon
- Select Add Contact
- Choose any contact from the list
- Tap on Contact info
- Tap on Message icon
- Now Type: www.youtube.com on the message field and Click Send
- Now it will lead you to the Youtube application
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search any of these two URLs:
- Scroll down on the FRP Bypass APK section
- Download these two below applications
- Tap the “3 dots” from the top-right corner and select Downloads
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your HTC U12 Life
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.