FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Sony Xperia 5 II FRP Bypass Android 11 – Unlock Gmail Lock Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Sony Xperia 5 II Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Sony Xperia 5 II.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Sony Xperia 5 II FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Sony Xperia 5 II then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Sony Xperia 5 II FRP Bypass Android 11 – Unlock Gmail
- First, Switch on your Sony Xperia 5 II.
- Tap Next Arrow and Tap Skip.
- Connect your Sony phone to a WiFi network
- Now insert a PIN/PUK enabled SIM Card
- Enter the PUK code
- Now you will get a Not Signed In notification on your screen
- Drag down the Notification =>> Tap Manage
- Select Google =>> Tap on Google Icon => Tap Open
- Search for YouTube =>> Go To the Google Search Video Section
- Play Any Video from the list
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search any of these two URLs:
- Go down to the Device Apps Directly Open Section
- Select Open Device Settings =>> Tap Open
- Go down and Select Accessibility =>> Turn on Accessibility Menu Shortcut
- Back to the Settings menu
- Select Apps & Notifications =>> See All Apps
- Select Android Setup => Force Stop, and Clear Cache
- Then Select Google Play Services =>> Clear Storage, Force Stop and Disable App
- Now go back to the main Setup Wizard Screen and Tap Accept =>> Next =>> Next
- Getting your phone ready… Just for Sec… Checking for Updates
- Tap Accessibility menu shortcut and Then Select Google Assistant
- Tap on Settings and Enable Google Play Services
- Now Tap Back key Once (If your device stuck at white screen then Reboot and try again)
- Tap More =>> Accept
- Tap Skip =>> Next =>> Skip =>> Next
- You have successfully bypassed the Google account lock from your Sony Xperia 5 II.
- That’s it.