FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Sony Xperia Z3 FRP Bypass Android 6.0 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK [Fix Youtube Update] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Sony Xperia Z3 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Sony Xperia Z3.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Sony Xperia Z3 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Sony Xperia Z3 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Sony Xperia Z3 FRP Bypass/Unlock Gmail Android 6.0
- First, Switch on your Sony Xperia Z3.
- Tap Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Connect your Sony phone to a WiFi network
- Then Tap on Add Another Network
- Now tap on the below keyboard icon
- Choose Xperia Japanese keyboard
- Tap the 3dots and select Contact Picker 2.3
- Now it will lead you the Contact Picker 2.3 app
- Tap 3dots on the top right corner =>> select legal info
- Now select any word and hold it to get CUT/COPY/SHARE/ options
- Select Share from the popup
- Tap & hold Gmail icon from the list
- Select Notifications =>> App Settings
- Tap on 3dots =>> Select Manage Accounts
- Now it will lead you to the Settings Application
- Open Apps => Select Google =>> Notifications =>> App Settings
- Select New Cards =>> Show Cards =>> No Thanks
- Now you can access the Google Search App
- Change the keyboard to International Keyboard Xperia
- Now Search for Chrome and Open it
- Accept & Continue =>> No Thanks
- Type and Search (You can use any one of these two URLs):
- Download these two below listed applications
- Now tap back key multiple times to get back to the Google Search
- Now Search for File Commander and Open it
- Go to Downloads
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Sony Xperia Z3
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.