FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to ZTE Tough Max 2 FRP Bypass Android 7.1.2 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK [Fix Youtube Update] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your ZTE Tough Max 2 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your ZTE Tough Max 2.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The ZTE Tough Max 2 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your ZTE Tough Max 2 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Best Free FRP lock Removal Tool for Android to Reset Google Verification
How to ZTE Tough Max 2 FRP Bypass Unlock Android 7.1.2
- First, Switch on your ZTE Tough Max 2.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on Vision Settings
- Select TalkBack
- Enable TalkBack => Ok
- Draw “L” on your TalkBack tutorial screen to bring “Global Context Menu”.
- Double-tap on “Text to Speech Settings”
- Swipe your two fingers left to right to bring Device Settings
- Double tap on Home
- Swipe your two finger to go down and double tap to Open Accessibility
- Turn off TalkBack =>> Ok
- Open Apps => Google APP =>> Notifications
- Tap on Settings icon =>> Enable Feed =>> No Thanks
- Search Chrome Browser and Open it
- Type and Search (You can use any one of these two URLs):
- Now go down and download below “3” FRP applications.
- Google Play Services
- Launch Google Settings
- Quick Shortcut Maker
- Wait until all the files downloaded.
- Once finished, tap on “3” dots from the top right corner and select “Downloads”.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker
- You will get a popup, tap on “Settings” and enable the “Unknown Sources”.
- Back to the “Downloads”.
- Now install and Open“Quick Shortcut Maker
- Find the “Launcher 3” app from the applications list.
- Tap on “Launcher 3” to expand it.
- Select the first Launcher 3 app from the list,
- Tap on “try”.
- Open File Manager.
- Install “Goole Play services”=>> Tap Done
- Install Google Settings =>> Open.
- Tap on “3” dots on the top right corner.
- Select “Show debug Item”
- Select Smart device target flow.
- Tap on “Next=>> Next”.
- Now you will get a screen of “ZTE Z835 (XXX)”.
- Now you need a another internet activated Android device to transfer the Google Account.
- Make Sure: don’t forget to add Google account on the other phone. =>> Settings -> User & Accounts ==> Add account ==> Google.
- On the other phone=>> Open Google App”.
- Type and search for Setup my device
- Tap Next
- You will see the ZTE FRP phone verification number on the other Android phone.
- Tap to connect your phone.
- You will see “4 Digits Code” on the other Android phone.
- Tap on “Next” =>> “Copy”.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Sign in with your any valid GMAIL ID and Password.
- Restart your ZTE Tough Max 2.
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.
Read Also: ZTE Prelude Plus FRP Bypass Android 7.1 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock [Without PC] [Fix Location & Youtube Update]