FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Infinix Zero 4 FRP Bypass Android 6.0 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK [Fix Youtube Update] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Infinix Zero 4 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Infinix Zero 4.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Infinix Zero 4 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Infinix Zero 4 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Infinix Zero 4 FRP Bypass/Unlock
- First, Switch on your Infinix Zero 4.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Then Tap on Add Network
- Now type anything
- Select the typed words
- Now you will get Cut/Copy/Share/Assist/ option popup.
- Tap on Assist
- Now it will lead you to the Google App
- Tap on Search Bar and search for Chrome & Open it
- You can use Chrome Browser now
- Type and Search any of these two URLs:
- Scroll down on the FRP Bypass APK section
- Download these below-listed applications
- Google Account Manager 6.0_GAM.apk
- Menu Button.apk
- Tap the “3 dots” from the top-right corner and select Downloads
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Then install menu button apk and tap Open
- Then tap display =>> Display the Settings Screen
- Enable IME => Display the Settings Screen =>> Menu Button IME =>> Ok
- Permit drawing over the other apps => Enable Ok
- Enable Accessibility => Enable Menu Button => Ok
- Finally, install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Infinix Zero 4
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.