FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Karbonn Aura Power 4G FRP Bypass – Unlock Gmail Lock (Android 6.0) [Fix Location & Youtube Update] Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Karbonn Aura Power 4G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Karbonn Aura Power 4G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Karbonn Aura Power 4G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Karbonn Aura Power 4G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Karbonn Aura Power 4G FRP Bypass/Unlock – Without PC
- First, Switch on your Karbonn Aura Power 4G.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to Google Account verification screen
- Tap on Email or Phone tab to bring the keyboard
- Tap & hold the @ icon on keyboard
- Select Google Keyboard Settings
- Tap on Text Correction =>> Personal Directory => English (United States)
- Tap on +(Plus) icon from the top-right corner
- Now type anything and select the typed word
- You will get Cut/Copy/Select All/Share/3dots options popup.
- Select Share => Tap & Hold the GMAIL icon
- Select Data use =>> App Settings
- Tap on “3dots” =>> Select Manage Accounts
- It will lead you to the device settings
- Now Go down & Select APPS
- Tap on 3dots => Select Show System
- Now find and Open Google App
- Tap on Notifications =>> App Settings
- Select Now Cards => Show Cards
- It will open Google App
- Now search for Chrome & Open it
- Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Download these below listed application
- TestDPC apk
- Tap back key multiple times to Open Google App again.
- Now search for Downloads & Open it
- Open Downloads =>> Install Test DPC.apk
- Open TestDPC.apk
- Tap on Setup managed profile =>> Setup =>> Set up =>> Encrypt
- Charge your device to 100%
- Then Plug in USB or Charger to get the Encrypt option
- Click on Encrypt Phone
- It will restart your phone
- Now Setup your Karbonn Aura Power 4G phone
- TestDPC will setup a new profile
- Your device will stuck at Not Signed in Screen
- Once again Restart your phone
- Then Select Skip on the Setup finished screen
- Tap Next =>> Finish
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock from your phone.
- Open Device Settings
- Go down & Select backup & Reset =>> Factory Data Reset => Reset Phone => Erase Everything
- Once Powered on, Setup your Karbonn Aura Power 4G
- That’s it.