FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Hisense Infinity H50 FRP Bypass Android 11 Unlock Google Account Free New Method Without PC/APK Free (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Hisense Infinity H50 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Hisense Infinity H50.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Hisense Infinity H50 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device..
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Hisense Infinity H50 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Hisense Infinity H50 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC/APK
- First, Switch on your Hisense Infinity H50
- Click on START button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Skip
- Connect your Mobile to a Wifi network
- Go back to the very first Welcome screen
- Click on English (United States)
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Urdu)
- Tap on Emergency Call icon
- Double Tap on Emergency Information
- Tap on the Pencil icon
- Now Tap on Add Contact
- Tap on top-left Search icon
- Now the device keyboard will appear, tap & hold the spacebar to get the keyboard options.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
- Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type & Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK or Tap to Open Default App section
- Select Open Settings => Tap on Open
- Now it will lead you to the device settings
- You can change the language now,
- Go down and select System
- Click Change Language & Input
- Tap on Urdu
- Click on Add Language
- Select English =>> United States
- Tap on “3 dots” from the top-right corner =>> Remove
- Select Urdu =>> Tap on Delete icon =>> Remove
- Now back to the Settings main menu =>> Open Accessibility
- Select Accessibility Menu =>> Enable Accessibility Menu Shortcut =>> Allow =>> Got it
- Now Go to Apps & Notifications
- Select See All Apps
- Tap on 3 dots =>> Select Show System
- Now Select Android Setup =>> Disable & Force Stop it
- Tap on Back
- Go down and select Google Play Services
- Disable and Force Stop it
- Now Go back to Main Welcome Setup Wizard screen by tapping the back key multiple times.
- Tap on START
- On the WIFI network screen, select =>> Setup Offline
- Now you will be stuck at Just a Sec screen =>> Tap on the Accessibility Shortcut icon => Select Assistant
- Try it until the Setting button appear on your device screen
- Then Tap on Settings =>> Enable Google Play Services
- Back to Setup screen and Complete the Setup process
- Setup all initial steps
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your Hisense Infinity H50 phone.
- That’s it.