FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Lava Benco V60 FRP Bypass Android 11 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Lava Benco V60 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Lava Benco V60.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Lava Benco V60 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Lava Benco V60 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Lava Benco V60 Android 11 FRP Bypass Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your Lava Benco V60.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the main Welcome Screen
- Click on Emergency Call
- Double Tap on Emergency Information
- Tap on the Pencil icon
- Tap on the Image icon
- Again tap on the Image icon to select an image
- Select Choose an Image
- Now Tap the three arrow at the top right corner
- Long Tap on Drive
- It will lead you to the GDrive App Info screen
- Tap on Permissions
- Then Tap on the top-right Search icon
- Search for Chrome and select the Chrome app from the results list.
- Open Chrome browser
- Now Search & Download XShare Apk
- Tap on the 3dots => Go to Downloads =>> install the Xshare Apk
- Then go back to the Chrome App info screen
- Select Permissions =>> Tap on the Search icon
- Now search for Settings & Open the Settings App from the list =>> Tap Open
- Go to App & Notifications =>> Xshare =>> Open
- Now you need another Android phone
- Download Xshare App from the Play Store & Open It
- Then Open Chrome Browser
- Download these 2 below listed applications on your other Android phone
- Search any one of these two below URLs:
- FRP Bypass APK
- Google Account Manager 9.0 Apk
- Now Open the Xshare apk on your other Android phone.
- On the other phone, tap Send & FRP phone Tap Receive.
- Other phone select the both Downloaded APK’s =>> Tap Send
- Now on the FRP phone, Click on Transfer icon =>> Select Receive
- Scan the QR Code to connect each other.
- Now check on your FRP phone you will receive both FRP APk’s
- Let them install.
- Once the installation procedure completed, Open FRP Bypass APk from there.
- Make sure, disconnect and exit the Xshare apk on the other phone.
- Back to the Settings =>> App & Notifications => Find & Open FRP Bypass Apk
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Go back to the Settings once again =>> App & Notifications =>> See All Apps
- Uninstall Google Account Manager 9.apk
- Uninstall FRP Bypass APK
- Then go back to the First Welcome screen and Tap Start to begin the Setup procedure
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed from your Lava Benco V60.
- That’s it.