FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Reset FRP Nokia 6.1 – Bypass Google Gmail Lock [Android 10] Without PC/APK Free Method (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Nokia 6.1 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Nokia 6.1.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Nokia 6.1 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device..
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Nokia 6.1 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Reset FRP Nokia 6.1 Bypass Google Without PC/APK
- First, Switch on your Nokia 6.1
- Click on Let’s Go button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Skip
- Connect your Mobile to a Wifi network
- Go back to the very first Welcome screen
- Click on English (United States)
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- (If the Browser icon not appears, restart your phone and follow the above process again)
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
- Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to “Open FRP bypass apk” section
- Select Open Set Screen Lock => Open
- Now Select Pattern =>> Tick on Do not Require =>> Continue
- Draw any Pattern =>> Continue
- Confirm the Pattern and tap Continue
- Tap Yes i’m In =>> Understood
- Now Restart your Nokia C2 Tava
- Draw the Pattern that you have set up earlier.
- Tap on Hindi
- Change the language to “English (United States)”
- Tap Let’s Start =>> Setup all initial steps
- If the Verify Pattern screen does not appear on your device screen, then follow the below procedure:
- Now HARD Reset the phone
- No Need to worry it will work 100%
- Power off your Nokia 6.1
- Connect Charging or USB cable
- Once the Charging icon appears =>> Press & Hold (Vol UP + Power) key together
- On the Android Repair Icon screen => Press Vol UP + Power
- Select Wipe data/Factory Reset =>> Factory Data Reset
- Select Reboot System Now
- Tap Let’s Start =>> Connect to a wifi Network =>> Setup all initial steps
- Draw the pattern to unlock the Nokia 6.1
- Tap Skip on Google Verification Screen, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.