FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Ulefone Armor 3W FRP/Google Account Bypass (Android 10) Unlock Latest Method Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Ulefone Armor 3W Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Ulefone Armor 3W.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Ulefone Armor 3W FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Ulefone Armor 3W then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Ulefone Armor 3W FRP/Google Account Bypass Android 10
- First, Switch on your Ulefone Armor 3W.
- Tap Let’s Go and connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard.
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Type and Search any of these two URLs:
- Scroll down on the FRP Bypass APK section
- Tap on Open Settings
- It will open Settings directly on your phone
- If the Open Settings button not work, then download the Apex Launcher apk from there.
- Tap on “3” dots from the top-right corner and Select Downloads
- Now install & Open the Apex Launcher APK
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and select More Settings => Language & Input =>> Language
- Add Language =>> Choose English =>> Long Press on English and Swipe Up.
- Tap the back key to go back on the Settings main menu.
- Choose Security =>> Screen Pinning =>> Enable Screen Pinning
- Enable Lock Device When Unpinning =>> Choose Pattern
- Set Screen Lock =>> Draw Pattern Lock => Confirm Pattern
- Now Restart your Ulefone Armor 3W
- Tap START
- Now Draw the Pattern lock that you gave before.
- Tap Skip on the Google Verification page
- That’s it.