FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Vivo iQOO Neo5 FRP Bypass Android 11 – Unlock Google Gmail Lock Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo iQOO Neo5 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Vivo iQOO Neo5.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo iQOO Neo5 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device..
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo iQOO Neo5 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Vivo iQOO Neo5 Android 11 FRP Bypass Unlock Google
- First, Switch on your Vivo iQOO Neo5
- Tap Set up your phone and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go down and select Add Network
- Type Bypassfrpfiles.com
- Now double tap on the typed words to get the Cut/Copy/Web Search options.
- Select Web Search
- It will take you to the Vivo Web Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to “Open FRP bypass apk” section
- Select Open Settings => Tap Open =>> Allow
- Now you can access the device Settings
- Go down & select Shortcuts and Accessibility
- Tap on Easy Touch & Enable it
- Select Customize menu =>> Tap on Add icon & select V-AppStore => Done
- Open the Easy Touch Shortcut
- Tap on V-AppStore
- It will lead you to the V-AppStore
- Now Tap on the search bar and search for Activity Launcher
- Install the Activity Launcher & Open it
- It will take some time to load all your files
- Once it finished, Tap on the Search Bar
- Type: VivoSub
- Tap on Settings =>> Settings
- Now Go down & select Apps & Notifications =>> See All Apps =>>
- Select Google Play Services => Disable & Force Stop it
- Now Restart your Vivo iQOO Neo5
- Tap Setup your phone =>> Next =>> Next =>> Agree
- On Wifi Screen => Disconnect the Previously connected network
- Tap on Skip from the top-right corner of Wifi Screen.
- Now Setup your phone as usual.
- Tap on Use Now =>> Enable Google Play Services =>> Enable
- That’s it.