FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Oppo Reno 4 Unlock FRP Bypass Google Gmail Lock Android 10 Fix Code Not Working Free Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Oppo Reno 4 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Oppo Reno 4.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Oppo Reno 4 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Oppo Reno 4 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Oppo Reno 4 Unlock FRP Android 10 Fix Code Not Working
- First, Switch on your Oppo Reno 4 Phone.
- Tap Next & Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi Network
- Go back to the Terms of Service screen
- Go down & click on Google Chrome
- Now it will lead you to the Oppo Internet Browser
- Tap On Allow
- Type & Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Set Screen Lock => Open => Open
- Now you can access the Enable Phone Protection Screen
- Turn on Lock Screen Password
- Now Set a password => Click Use
- Again type the same password to confirm it
- Tap Yes i’m In =>> Got it
- Now Restart your Oppo Reno 4
- Tap Next and Setup all the initial steps
- Again Enter your current Password Pin Code => Tap Done to bypass FRP/Google lock successfully
- Tap Skip on Google verification screen.