FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Vivo Y72 5G Reset Google Account Verification Android 11 Latest Without PC/APK (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo Y72 5G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Vivo Y72 5G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo Y72 5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo Y72 5G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Vivo Y72 5G Reset Google Account Verification Without PC/APK
- First, Switch on your Vivo Y72 5G
- Tap Start and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Tap on See All Networks =>> Add Network
- Click on Mic icon, select Deny
- Again tap on the Mic icon and select Deny
- Press Mic icon you will get a popup, tap Open Settings
- Now it will lead you to the Keyboard for Vivo App info
- Select Permission
- Tap on the Search icon from the top bar
- Search for Apps,
- Open Defaults Apps from search results
- Select See All Apps
- Go down and Select Youtube
- Tap Notifications =>> Additional Settings in the App => About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- It will take you to the Vivo Web Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to “Open FRP bypass apk” section
- Select Open Set Screen Lock => Tap Open =>> Allow
- Now Select Pattern from the Protect Your Phone Screen
- Draw the Patten Lock ->> Tap Next
- Draw the Pattern Lock again ->> Tap Confirm
- Select Yes I’M in =>> Understood
- Tap on the back key multiple times to go back to the Android Setup Wizard
- Click on Start
- Now Draw the Pattern lock on the Verify Pattern screen to bypass FRP/Google lock successfully
- Tap Skip on Google verification screen.
- Complete all the initial steps on your Vivo Y72 5G
- That’s it.