FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to ZTE Blade 11 Prime FRP Bypass Android 11 Unlock Google Account Free New Method Without PC/APK Free (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your ZTE Blade 11 Prime Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your ZTE Blade 11 Prime.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The ZTE Blade 11 Prime FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device..
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your ZTE Blade 11 Prime then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to ZTE Blade 11 Prime FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC/APK
- First, Switch on your Ulefone Armor 11 5G
- Click on START button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Skip
- Connect your Mobile to a Wifi network
- Now tap on Manually Add a Network
- Tap on Microphone icon =>> Deny
- Again Tap on Microphone icon =>> Deny
- Tap the Microphone icon for the last time =>> Select Allow
- Select Permission on the Gboard app info
- Tap on the Search icon and search for App List
- Select App List =>> Google Chrome =>> Open
- It will lead you to the Google Chrome Browser
- Type and Search any of these two URLs:
- Go to the tap to open Apps sections: =>> Open Settings App
- Now you can access the Device settings
- Go down select =>> App & Notifications =>> See All Apps
- Tap on Two dots from top-right corner and select Show System =>>
- Select Android Setup =>> Force Stop =>> Storage =>> Clear Cache & Clear Data
- Then Select Device Setup =>> Force Stop
- Select Google Play Services =>>Disable & Force Stop =>> Storage =>> Clear Data
- Now Go back to the ZTE Blade 11 Prime first Android Setup Welcome Wizard screen
- Go to the WiFi Setup Screen
- You will get the Setup Offline option, Now you need to enable Google Play Services & Android Setup
- Tap on See All Wifi Networks =>> Add New Network =>> Bring the Keyboard and tap on the MIC icon
- Tap on Allow
- It will lead you to the Gboard app info screen
- Select Permission on the Gboard app info screen
- Tap on the Search icon and search for Default Apps
- Select See All Apps
- Now enable the Android Setup & Google Play Services
- Go back to the WiFi Setup screen =>> Tap on Setup Offline =>> Continue
- Now setup the Phone normally
- Then check you have successfully bypassed the frp lock from your ZTE Blade 11 Prime phone.
- That’s it.