FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Delete FRP Without Computer Android 11 Samsung A50 (SM-A505) Latest Google Verify Unlock Method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Samsung A50 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A50.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A50 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A50 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Note: This method only work with Knox Security enabled Samsung Android 11 version phone. You have to use Downgrade FRP Bypass method to Unlock Samsung No knox Android devices…
How to Delete FRP Without Computer Android 11 Samsung A50 (SM-A505)
- First, Switch on your Samsung A50
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung A50 to a Wifi network
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap Use
- Again Tap the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “L”
- Double tap to select Talkback Settings
- Press the Volume UP & Power Key again to turn Off the Talkback.
- Select Braille Keyboard
- Tap How to Use Braille Keyboard
- A popup will appear, Tap on Gboard
- Now it will lead you to the Google Play Store Sign In screen
- Tap on “3 dots” Select Play Protect =>> Learn More
- Long Press on any Text =>> Then Select All =>> Copy =>> Close
- Now Go back to the main Welcome Screen
- Tap START
- Go to the WiFi Screen
- Click on Add Network =>> Advanced =>> Proxy =>> Manual
- Now you need Pin/Puk enable Sim Card
- Long Press on the Proxy Field =>> Select Paste & Continuously Tap on the Proxy Field & Insert the SIM Card at the same time.
- Now Eject the SIM Card while Screen showing up screen lock
- Swipe Left the Timeline bar and then tap on lock icon
- Then you will see Galaxy Setup
- Swipe Left Notification bar
- First Tap on the Settings icon & then tap the bell icon & tap on the Android Setup several times.
- Now you can use the Notification Bar
- Tap on Media =>> Grant the Permission
- Then Tap on Galaxy Store Icon
- Now Galaxy Store will open
- Tap Agree
- Then Tap on the Search Icon and Search for Samsung Internet
- Sign in with Samsung Account
- Install the Samsung Internet
- Once the installation process has been done => Tap Open…
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Settings App =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the Settings app
- We’ll need another Samsung Android phone now to make a cloud backup and then we restore that backup to our FRP locked phone.
- Go to settings =>> Accounts & backup
- Enter your own Google & Samsung Account (I’ve already added my both accounts)
- Open Play Store – Download & Install Alliance Shield X App
- Go to Settings =>> Accounts & backup =>> Backup & Restore =>> Backup data
- Uncheck everything except Apps and then tap Back up
- All data backed up Tap done, Let’s back to our FRP Locked phone
- Go to Settings =>> Accounts & backup =>> Backup & Restore =>> Restore data
- Update Samsung Cloud? Tap Update and wait for app to be updated, Then restore data again
- Select all =>> Tap Restore
- Go back to menu and Open Alliance Shield X App
- Tap Next => Next => Next => Got IT
- Click on register and then enter your username, password, email & confirmation code, Tap Submit and check your email for verification link
- Name your Device: Android 11 FRP & tap next
- Enable Device Admin and then tap Activate (You must see Admin enabled)
- Tap Next
- Enable Knox and then tap Confirm (you must see knox license validation successfully)
- Tap Next =>> Finish
- Knox and Admin must be in Green to Bypass FRP lock on Samsung A50 Android 11
- Go to App Manager and Search for Service Mode => Activities
- Search & Open: com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usbsettings
- Put an check on MTP + ADB and then connect USB Cable to phone
- Download: Samsung ADB Download Mode FRP Tool on PC:
- Run the Tool
- Go to Adb Section =>> Click on Remove Google Account
- It will take some time
- Once Finish, It will reboot your Samsung A50
- Setup all initial steps
- On the Select Home App =>> Tap on the Screen once
- That’s it.