FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Google Pixel 5 Android 12 FRP Bypass/Google Account Unlock – Without PC/APK (Latest Free Method) (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Google Pixel 5 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Google Pixel 5.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Google Pixel 5 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Google Pixel 5 Android 12 FRP Bypass/Google Unlock
- First, Switch On your Google Pixel 5
- Tap on Get Started and Tap Skip.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Now you need a Pin/Puk enable Sim card
- Insert SIM Card
- It will ask you to enter the Pin/PUK code
- Now Quickly Remove the SIM Card & Press the Power Key at the same time
- Press the Power key again
- Now you will get a Not Signed In Notification popup
- Drag-down the Popup and Tap on Manage
- Select App Settings
- Tap on Most Recent =>> All Apps
- Go down & Select Chrome
- Tap on the Chrome icon => Select Open
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to tap to Open FRP Apk section
- Select Open Settings menu =>> Tap to Open
- Now you can access the device settings
- Swipe down and Select Accessibility =>> Accessibility menu
- Accessibility menu shortcut =>> Enable =>> Allow => Got it
- Get back to the main Settings menu
- Select Apps =>> See All Apps
- Tap on 3dots =>> Select Show System
- Select Pixel Setup =>> Disable & Force stop
- Select Google Play Services =>> Disable & Force stop
- The last Select Android Setup =>> Force stop
- Go back to the Setup wizard again
- Tap on Start =>>
- On the Checking for Update Screen =>> Tap on Accessibility Menu shortcut icon =>>
- Select Assistant
- Do it until you get Google Play Services required screen
- Tap Settings => Enable Google Play Services
- Go back to the Setup Wizard
- Tap More =>> Accept on Google Services Screen
- On Set Screen lock Page => Tap Skip
- Setup all initial steps on your Google Pixel 5
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP verification.