FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to OnePlus 7 Pro Android 11 FRP Bypass/Google Account Unlock – Without PC/APK (Latest Free Method) (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google OnePlus 7 Pro Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your OnePlus 7 Pro.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The OnePlus 7 Pro FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your OnePlus 7 Pro then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to OnePlus 7 Pro Android 11 FRP Bypass/Google Unlock
- First, Switch On your OnePlus 7 Pro
- Tap on START and Tap Agree.
- Turn On the WiFi and connect your phone to a network
- Go back to the main Welcome Screen
- Tap on Emergency Call
- Double tap on Emergency rescue
- Tap on Add Contact =>> Select Deny =>> Deny
- Now tap on Go To Settings
- Select Permission
- Tap on the Search icon from the top bar
- Search for Chrome
- Select Chrome App from the search results => Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to tap to Open FRP Apk section
- Select Open Settings menu =>> Tap to Open
- Now you can access the device settings
- Select Apps & Notifications =>> See All Apps
- Tap on 3dots =>> Select Show System
- Select Google Play Services =>> Disable & Force stop
- The last Select Android Setup =>> Force stop
- Go back to the Setup wizard again
- Restart your OnePlus 7 Pro phone
- On the WiFi Setup Screen =>> Tap Setup Offline
- Setup all initial steps
- Now You will access the device home screen
- You will get Enable Google Play Services Popup, tap on that
- Enable Google Play Services from there.
- That’s it.
- You have successfully bypassed the FRP verification.