FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung A02s Android 11 Google/FRP Unlock | With Free Tool (Downgrade Method) Fix Alliance Shield Apk Failed Not Working (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Samsung A02s Vodacom Kicka 6 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A02s.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A02s FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A02s then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
More: Download Vnrom FRP Bypass Apk 2021 | One-Click Google Unlock Free
The Alliance Shield X app Failed not working because the phone doesn’t have the knox security. So, we have to downgrade OS firmware to Android 10 in order to bypass the frp lock successfully.
How to Samsung A02s Android 11 Google/FRP Unlock Free Tool (Downgrade Method)
- First, Power Off your Samsung A02s
- Press (Vol Up + Power) key together to enter Recovery Mode
- Now you need to check the Binary Version, It should look like this: A107FXXU8CUI2
- That means this is Binary U8 version
- You have to download Binary U8 Flash File of Android 10
- Visit: Samsungfirmwares.info
- (If you have different Binary version then you have to download same Binary file U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, UA..)
- Once download, extract the Flash file using 7zip or WinRar.
- Download & Extract the Odin Tool
- Run Odin.exe
- Now select the flash file in the Odin tool
- AP file in the “AP” tab
- BL file in the “BL” tab
- CP File in the “CP” tab
- CSC file in the “CSC” tab
- Now Put your phone into the Download Mode.
- Your Phone will still on the Recovery Mode,
- Select Reboot to Bootloader using volume keys & Press Power key to Confirm.
- Go back to the Odin tool,
- You can see ID:COM Added message on the Odin Tool
- Press Start
- Now the Flashing process will be started, it take 7-8 minutes to complete.
- Then disconnect and Power On the phone.
- It will boot up with Android 10 version.
- If it stuck at Recovery mode
- Select Factory data Reset => Factory data Reset
- Power on your Samsung A02s phone
- Setup all initial steps
- Check on Google Account Verification page, there you will get Skip option
- If the Skip option not available then use our this method:
- Here: Samsung Android 10, 9 FRP Bypass Unlock Google Gmail Verification Without PC/APK
- That’s it.
Read More: Samsung A02 Android 11 Google/FRP Unlock | With Free Tool (Downgrade Method)