FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Sharp Aquos R5G FRP Bypass Latest Method – Verify Google Gmail Lock Solution (Android 9.0) Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Sharp Aquos R5G Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Sharp Aquos R5G.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Sharp Aquos R5G FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Sharp Aquos R5G then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Sharp Aquos R5G FRP Bypass/Unlock Google (Android 9.0) Without PC/Apk
- First, Switch on your Sharp Aquos R5G.
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English or Any Language that contains the Arrow key.
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “YouTube”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Play YouTube video and Tap on “3dots”
- Tap on Watch later icon
- Tap on User icon => Settings => About => Terms & Service.
- It will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go down to “Open FRP bypass apk” section
- Select Open Set Screen Lock => Open
- Now Select Pattern =>> Tick on Do not Require =>> Continue
- Draw any Pattern =>> Continue
- Confirm the Pattern and tap Continue
- Tap Yes i’m In =>> Understood
- Now Restart your Sharp Aquos R5G phone
- Draw the Pattern that you have set up earlier.
- Tap on Hindi
- Change the language to “English (United States)”
- Tap Start =>> Setup all initial steps
- On the verify pattern screen, Draw the same pattern lock that you setup earlier.
- Now you will get a Skip option on Google Account verification Page,
- Tap Skip
- That’s it.