Mi Cloud is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Xiaomi Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail or MI associated account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a most detailed process with Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S [MIUI 12.5] Mi Account Remove File to Unlock Mi Cloud in just One-click Mi Flash Tool. So, follow the below process carefully.
Xiaomi MIUI provides the new Mi cloud lock feature on any MIUI based Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. It basically protects Xiaomi users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking Mi Account security has different with every new MIUI version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail or MI Associated account information to avoid MI protection lock.
The MI Cloud lock turns On automatically when you have setup a MAIL Account on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the MI Associated Account, you have to log in with the same Mi ID and password that you have set up earlier on the device to bypass the Mi account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S.
In case, your device stuck at the Mi account lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass Mi lock from your device.
The Xiaomi FRP & Mi Account Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest Mi Account Bypass process to bypass Mi lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it. Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Mi Account Remove Unlock File
You can easily download Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S FRP unlock File for MIUI 12.5 free with no password from here. It is exclusively available only for all bypassfrpfiles.com visitors.
How to Mi Cloud Lock Bypass Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Mi Flash Tool
- Download & extract the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Mi Account Unlock file to your computer.
- Then Download & extract the Mi Flash tool
- Open the tool folder and Run MiFlash.exe
- Click on Select and choose the File Redmi Note 7S Mi Unlock File directory.
- Make Sure: Don’t leave a space between files & folder name.
- Now Power Off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
- Put your device in EDL Mode
- Remove the back panel and Find the EDL pinout
- Short pinouts and connect your device to the computer.
- Go back to the Mi Flash tool
- Click Refresh
- Now tool will show the COMPort version of your device.
- Click on Flash
- Note: Mi Flash Tool needs authorization ID Password to flash or unlock your phone.
- The unlocking process will begin
- Wait for a few seconds
- Once you get the Success message
- Disconnect & Power On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
- That’s it.
- You may face the Relock problem, try: Xiaomi Relock Fixer Tool