Infinix Hot 7 Pro DA File (Download Agent) is a free simple small file that helps to detect your Secure Boot phone in any MTK mobile Flashing/Unlocking tool. In the following topics, you can download Infinix Hot 7 Pro X625 DA File with pre-requirements steps to unlock secure storage for erasing FRP on Infinix Hot 7 Pro phone quite easily.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro runs on Android 9.0 & MTK MT6757T chipset which comes with Secure Boot enabled, So, you wouldn’t be able to use SP flash or other programs in order to flash or unlock the phone. The MTK Custom DA is a customized Download Agent & Authentication File that helps to bypass the Boot security of the Vivo MTK MediaTek phones and detect the phone in SP Flash Tool, SP MDT Tool, NCK, Miracle, MRT, and UMT Tool, easily.
You can use Infinix X625 DA File to Remove FRP Lock, Flash Firmware Files, Unlock Pattern/Password/Pin lock, Reset Screen Lock, Upgrade Firmware version quite easily.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is download the same model DA file to your computer then run SP Flash tool click on choose from the DA & Auth tab and select the DA + Auth file, Now select the firmware in the SP tool and click on Download, that’s it.
Download Infinix Hot 7 Pro X625 DA File (Download Agent File) Latest
File Name: InfinixDA.zip
File Size: 3MB
Compatible OS: Windows XP (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit)
Credit: BMB Team
Download: X625DA.zip [Mirror] [Password – Bypassfrpfiles.com]
How to use DA + Auth File with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract Infinix X625 DA File to your computer.
- Then Download FRP File, or Flash File & extract it.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the DA.bin file from the Techno mobile DA folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Firmware or FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the FRP Address into the SP flash tool
- Find the FRP Address from firmware_scatter.txt file
- Copy & paste the Unlock codes into the Flash tool
- Click START
- Now Power off your phone
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- FRP unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Tecno phone.
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.