FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Reset FRP Without Computer/Sim Pin Lock Samsung A51 Android 11 Latest Google Verify Unlock Method successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Samsung A51 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Samsung A51.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung A51 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung A51 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
Note: This method only work with Knox Security enabled Samsung Android 11 version phone. You have to use Downgrade FRP Bypass method to Unlock Samsung No knox Android devices…
How to Reset FRP Without Computer/Sim Pin Samsung A51
- First, Switch on your Samsung A51
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung A51 to a Wifi network
- Now press the Volume UP & Power Key at the same time
- Tap Use
- Again Tap the Volume UP & Power Key quickly to enable Talkback
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type YouTube
- Open YouTube
- Tap on the User icon
- Select Settings =>> About =>> YouTube Terms of Service
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the FRP bypass APK =>> Tap To Open FRP APPS section
- Select Open Galaxy Store App =>> Tap Open
- Now it will lead you to the Galaxy Store app
- Search for S9 Launcher & Open the first result from the list
- Now it will prompt you to login with Samsung Account
- Login same Samsung Account of Old phone in this phone
- Then Install S9 Launcher – Theme & Open it
- Open Settings =>>
- We’ll need another Samsung Android phone now to make a cloud backup and then we restore that backup to our FRP locked phone.
- Go to settings =>> Accounts & backup
- Enter your own Google & Samsung Account (I’ve already added my both accounts)
- Open Play Store – Download & Install Alliance Shield X App
- Go to Settings =>> Accounts & backup =>> Backup & Restore =>> Backup data
- Uncheck everything except Apps and then tap Back up
- All data backed up Tap done, Let’s back to our FRP Locked phone
- Go to Settings =>> Accounts & backup =>> Backup & Restore =>> Restore data
- Update Samsung Cloud? Tap Update and wait for app to be updated, Then restore data again
- Select all =>> Tap Restore
- Go back to menu and Open Alliance Shield X App
- Tap Next => Next => Next => Got IT
- Click on register and then enter your username, password, email & confirmation code, Tap Submit and check your email for verification link
- Name your Device: Android 11 FRP & tap next
- Enable Device Admin and then tap Activate (You must see Admin enabled)
- Tap Next
- Enable Knox and then tap Confirm (you must see knox license validation successfully)
- Tap Next =>> Finish
- Knox and Admin must be in Green to Bypass FRP lock on Samsung A51 Android 11
- Go to App Manager and Search for Service Mode => Activities
- Search & Open: com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usbsettings
- Put an check on MTP + ADB and then connect USB Cable to phone
- Download: Samsung ADB Download Mode FRP Tool on PC:
- Run the Tool
- Go to Adb Section =>> Click on Remove Google Account
- It will take some time
- Once Finish, It will reboot your Samsung A51
- Setup all initial steps
- On the Select Home App =>> Tap on the Screen once
- That’s it.