FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Uniq Tablet 7 FRP Bypass Latest Method Verify Google Gmail Lock Solution (Android 8.1) Without PC Free (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Uniq Tablet 7 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Uniq Tablet 7.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Uniq Tablet 7 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Uniq Tablet 7 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Uniq Tablet 7 FRP Bypass (Android 8.1) Without PC
- First, Switch on your Uniq Tablet 7
- Tap START and connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap English and Go down
- Change Language of the phone
- Select your regional language
- (Here I am selecting Hindi)
- Go to the Wi-Fi network page and tap on Add Network
- Type anything and hold the Browser Icon.
- Tap the last “language Settings” option.
- Select Add keyboard
Note: If your device keyboard is set to the default Hindi keyboard then simply change the keyboard to Qwerty.
- Select English or Any Language that contains the Arrow key.
- Tap on “3 dots”
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Now Type and Search “Delete or Disable apps on Android”.
- Open the First results from the list
- Tap on Tap to Go to Applications Settings.
- It will lead you to the App info screen
- Go down Select YouTube Go from there
- Tap App Notifications =>> Additional Settings in the App
- Now you can access the YouTube Go Account Settings Screen
- Go Down Select About =>> Youtube Terms of Service
- Now it will open the Chrome Browser on your device
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Download these two below listed applications
- Google Account Manager 6.0.1.apk
- Go back to the Google App
- Search and Open File Manager =>> select Downloads
- Install Google Account Manager 6.0.1.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Now install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Uniq Tablet 7
- Change the language to “English (United States)”
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.