FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Unlock FRP Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC Reset Google Gmail Verification – Without PC [Latest Free] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock FRP Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC Reset Google Gmail
- First, Switch on your Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC.
- Tap START
- Select your Country & Tap Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now you need a PUK Pin enable SIM Card
- Insert PUK Pin enable SIM card to your phone
- Once the phone asks you to enter the PUK Code =>> Enter the code
- Then Tap OK and Quickly press the Power Button at the same time, (To put the phone into the sleep/stand-by mode)
- Tap the Power key again to wake up the screen
- Swipe down your finger the screen to get the Notification panel.
- Now Tap Manage
- Tap on Notification Sound =>>> Add Notification
- It will lead you to the File Manager Application
- Tap on 3dots from the top left corner
- Long Press on Drive
- It will open the Drive App info screen
- Select Permission => Then Tap on the top-right Search icon
- Search for Settings and select the settings app from the results list.
- Tap Open to Open the Settings Applications
- Now it will lead you to the Device Settings
- Go down select App Management =>> App Settings
- Go down and find XShare => Tap Open
- Tap Start
- Now you need another Android phone
- Download these 3 below listed application on your other Android phone
- Search any one of these two below URLs:
- FRP Bypass APK
- Google Account Manager 6.0 Apk
- Visit Google Play Store to download Xshare APK
- Now install Xshare apk on your other Android phone and Open it
- On the other phone, tap Send & FRP phone Tap Receive.
- Other phone select the Downloaded APK’s =>> Tap Send
- Then scan the QR Code on the FRP phone to connect each other.
- Now check on your FRP phone you will receive both FRP APk’s
- Let them install.
- Once the installation procedure completed, Open FRP Bypass APk from there.
- Make sure, disconnect and exit the Xshare apk on the other phone.
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Go back to the App Management Screen
- Uninstall both FRP Bypass APK & Google Account Manager 6.0.apk
- FRP Bypass process is almost done
- Then go back to the First Welcome screen and Tap Start to begin the Setup procedure
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed from your Infinix Note 10 Pro NFC.
- That’s it.