FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Unlock FRP Oppo A16 CPH2269 Reset Google Gmail Verification Android 11 – Without PC [Latest Free] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Oppo A16 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Oppo A16.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Oppo A16 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Oppo A16 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock FRP Oppo A16 Reset Google Gmail Lock
- First, Switch on your Oppo A16.
- Tap Next =>
- Select Region => Tap Next =>> Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now you need a PUK Pin enable SIM Card
- Insert PUK Pin enable SIM card to your phone
- Once the phone asks you to enter the PUK Code =>> Enter the code
- Then Tap OK and Quickly press the Power Button at the same time, (To put the phone into the sleep/stand-by mode)
- Tap the Power key again to wake up the screen
- Swipe down the Not Signed In notification to get the Notification panel.
- Now Tap on Settings icon
- It will lead you to the Device Settings
- Now Go down & Additional Settings
- Tap on Backup & Reset
- Select Erase All Data (Factory Reset) =>> Erase All Data =>> Erase data =>> Erase Data
- Now the phone will be rebooted
- The Wipe Data process will be begun.
- Then it will reboot automatically.
- Now Setup your Oppo A16
- That’s it.