FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Unlock FRP Vivo V21e V2055 Reset Google Gmail Verification lock Android 11 – Without PC [Latest Free] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo V21e Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Vivo V21e.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo V21e FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo V21e then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Unlock FRP Vivo V21e V2055 Reset Google Gmail Lock
- First, Switch on your Vivo V21e.
- Tap Start =>> Select Your Location => Next =>
- Agree User Agreements => Tap Next =>> Next => Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Tap on Auxiliary Settings for reading => Select Talkback
- Turn on Use Talkback
- Double tap on Close to Close Talkback tutorial
- Now Draw “⅃” (Reverse L)
- Select Use Voice Command
- Then Say Open Google Assistance
- Now Disable Talkback by pressing Vol Up + Vol Down
- Select Keyboard =>> Type Settings
- Open Settings
- Now it will lead you to the Device Settings
- Go down & select Shortcuts and Accessibility
- Tap on Easy Touch & Enable it
- Select Customize menu =>> Tap on Add icon & select Easy Share => Done
- Open the Easy Touch Shortcut
- Tap on Easy Share
- It will lead you to the Easy Share App
- Now we need to install QuickShortcutMaker app via Easy Share applications
- Now you need another Android phone.
- Download & install Easy Share on the other phone
- Now Open Device Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Download & Install Quick Shortcut Maker on your phone
- Open the Easy Share
- Tap on Phone Clone =>> Old phone
- Now it will generate a QR code
- Go back to the FRP phone
- Open easy Share => Phone Clone
- Select New Phone =>> Android
- Now Scan the QR Code to connect both devices
- On the other phone, you will get a list of all your device data
- Tap Applications =>> Select QuickShortcutMaker =>> Ok
- Tap Start Phone Clone =>> Done
- Now Tap on Applications =>> QuickShortcutMaker =>> Open
- Tap on Search bar & search for Factory Test
- Select the first result to expand it
- Tap on Input Keyword Filter and type: Factory test
- Expand the Factory Test options and select the first = Factory Test option.
- Tap on Try
- Select Engineering Test 3 => Tap on Back to home
- Tap Initialize to English
- Now you can access the device home screen
- Open Settings =>> Accounts & Sync =>> Add Account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Google Account
- Then restart your Vivo V21e phone
- Setup all the initial steps
- You will get an Account Added message.
- That’s it.