FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Vivo V20 Android 12 FRP Bypass Reset Google Gmail Verification – Without PC [Latest Free] (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, 10 Q, 11 R, and 12 S versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have setup a Google Account on your Vivo V20 Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass Google account verification lock on your Vivo V20.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Vivo V20 FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Vivo V20 then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Vivo V20 Android 12 FRP Bypass Reset Google Gmail Lock
- First, Switch on your Vivo V20.
- Tap Start =>> Select Your Location => Next =>
- Agree User Agreements => Tap Next =>> Next => Next
- Then connect your phone to a WiFi Network
- Go back to the very first Welcome Screen
- Now you need a PUK Pin enable SIM Card
- Insert PUK Pin enable SIM card to your phone
- Once the phone ask you to enter the PUK Code =>> Enter the code
- Then Tap OK and Quickly press the Power Button at the same time, (To put the phone into the sleep/stand-by mode)
- Now you will get a Not Signed In notification
- Swipe down the “Not Signed In” Notification to bring the Notification bar
- Now Tap Manage =>>
- Tap App Settings
- Tap on Most Recent =>>
- Select All Apps =>>
- Go down & select YouTube
- Tap on Additional Settings in the app
- Now it will lead you to the Youtube App settings screen
- Tap on About =>> Youtube Terms of Services
- Now you can access the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type any of these two below URL’s.
- Go to the Tap to FRP apps section =>>Tap Open Settings
- Now it will lead you to the Device Settings
- Tap on System =>> Phone Clone
- It will open the Easy Share App
- Now we need to install QuickShortcutMaker app via Easy Share applications
- Now you need another Android phone.
- Download & install Easy Share on the other phone from play store
- Now Open Device Browser
- Tap on the Search bar and type: https://rb.gy/mgixiv
- Download & Install Quick Shortcut Maker on your phone
- Open the Easy Share
- Tap on Phone Clone =>> Old phone
- Now it will generate a QR code
- Go back to the FRP phone
- Select New Phone =>> Android
- Now Scan the QR Code to connect both devices
- On the other phone, you will get a list of all your device data
- Tap Applications =>> Select QuickShortcutMaker =>> Ok
- Tap Start Phone Clone =>> Done
- Now Tap on Applications =>> QuickShortcutMaker =>> Open
- Tap on Search bar & search for Factory Test
- Select the first result to expand it
- Tap on Input Keyword Filter and type: Factory test
- Expand the Factory Test options and select the first = Factory Test option.
- Tap on Try
- Select Engineering Test 3 => Tap on Back to home
- Tap Initialize to English
- Now you can access the device home screen
- Open Settings =>> System =>> Reset Options =>> Factory Reset
- Now the factory reset process will begin
- It will restart your Vivo V20 phone
- Setup all the initial steps
- You will get an Account Added message.
- That’s it.